The Paleogenomics Lab is a joint venture between Beth Shapior and Richard (Ed) Green. Their research focuses on the evolutionary and ecological questions relating to the study of genomics. Learn more about the UCSC Paleogenomics Lab here.
- New Long Read Assemblers for De Novo Genomes Promise Speed, Scalability
- Optofluidic chip with nanopore ‘smart gate’ developed for single molecule analysis
- UC Santa Cruz receives $400,000 grant for pediatric cancer research
- Telomere-to-telomere assembly of a complete human X chromosome
- UCSC researchers awarded a record number of patents last year