The Paleogenomics Lab is a joint venture between Beth Shapior and Richard (Ed) Green. Their research focuses on the evolutionary and ecological questions relating to the study of genomics. Learn more about the UCSC Paleogenomics Lab here.
- Biologist Olena Morozova Vaske appointed to endowed chair in pediatric genomics
- Fourth round of Launchpad Awards announced
- The Vertebrate Genomes Project: What it takes to get it right.
- State of Science: Finding Human Ancestors in New Places
- Western Digital, UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute and Baskin School of Engineering Collaborate to Accelerate Genomics Sequencing