The Paleogenomics Lab is a joint venture between Beth Shapiro and Richard (Ed) Green. Their research focuses on the evolutionary and ecological questions relating to the study of genomics. Learn more about the UCSC Paleogenomics Lab here.
- AMELIE speeds Mendelian diagnosis by matching patient phenotype and genotype to primary literature
- How DNA revealed the woolly mammoth’s fate – and what it teaches us today
- Comprehensive Analysis of Genetic Ancestry and Its Molecular Correlates in Cancer
- Solved: For 43 years, she was ‘Precious’ Jane Doe
- NHGRI commemorates 20th anniversary of White House event announcing draft human genome sequence