The Paleogenomics Lab is a joint venture between Beth Shapior and Richard (Ed) Green. Their research focuses on the evolutionary and ecological questions relating to the study of genomics. Learn more about the UCSC Paleogenomics Lab here.
- Ecologist dissects the science of de-extinction
- From scholarship to achievement, five grads make their mark
- Scientific Director Haussler ranked #4 worldwide in CS research
- UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute affiliate faculty one of four researchers to win seed funding awards
- Data sharing for pediatric cancers