The Paleogenomics Lab is a joint venture between Beth Shapior and Richard (Ed) Green. Their research focuses on the evolutionary and ecological questions relating to the study of genomics. Learn more about the UCSC Paleogenomics Lab here.
- UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute is Home to 2018’s Highly Cited Researchers
- Long noncoding RNA identified as a key regulator of inflammation
- Ancient DNA evidence reveals genetic exchanges between the Americas
- Immunotherapy and Pediatric Cancer
- Arctic ecology field course a memorable experience for students