The Paleogenomics Lab is a joint venture between Beth Shapiro and Richard (Ed) Green. Their research focuses on the evolutionary and ecological questions relating to the study of genomics. Learn more about the UCSC Paleogenomics Lab here.
- NIH Funds New Centers To Expand And Diversify The Human Reference Genome
- UCSC research new crime fighting tech, help crack major case
- UCSC’s Genomics Institute settles into new Delaware Avenue headquarters
- Why This Scientist Keeps Receiving Packages of Serial Killers’ Hair
- With new headquarters, UCSC Genomics Institute looks to anchor Santa Cruz biotech boom