David Haussler, Distinguished Professor of Biomolecular Engineering discusses the role of the open source SARS-CoV-2 genome browser in tracing the evolution of the COVID-19 virus with Assistant Professor of Biomolecular Engineering Russ Corbett-Detig and Postdoctoral Researcher Jason Fernandes. Hear the conversation to learn how this work impacts each of us.
- October 21st release for SARS-CoV-2 genome browser
- ‘Be the Difference’ Award honors UCSC Molecular Diagnostic Lab
- UCSC genomics scientist wins fellowship to clarify genetic risk for sudden heart failure
- Kraw Lecture: COVID-19: Tracing the evolution of the virus genome
- The (near) complete sequence of a human genome