Dockstore, developed by the Cancer Genome Collaboratory, is an open platform for sharing Docker-based tools described with the Common Workflow Language used by the GA4GH.
- New Long Read Assemblers for De Novo Genomes Promise Speed, Scalability
- Optofluidic chip with nanopore ‘smart gate’ developed for single molecule analysis
- UC Santa Cruz receives $400,000 grant for pediatric cancer research
- Telomere-to-telomere assembly of a complete human X chromosome
- UCSC researchers awarded a record number of patents last year