Dockstore, developed by the Cancer Genome Collaboratory, is an open platform for sharing Docker-based tools described with the Common Workflow Language used by the GA4GH.
- Biologist Olena Morozova Vaske appointed to endowed chair in pediatric genomics
- Fourth round of Launchpad Awards announced
- The Vertebrate Genomes Project: What it takes to get it right.
- State of Science: Finding Human Ancestors in New Places
- Western Digital, UC Santa Cruz Genomics Institute and Baskin School of Engineering Collaborate to Accelerate Genomics Sequencing